• We accept PAYPAL Express (if you already have a PayPal account)
• and PAYPAL accepts all major credit cards
• Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover
• Our website operates in secure mode at all times
• We do not capture or save your credit card information
REFUNDS & RETURNS
• ALL Fabric sales are final .. no returns
• All other products:
• Contact us with 5 days of product receipt
• Obtain an authorization and shipping instructions
• Customer is responsible for return shipping costs
• Please return in original packaging
• A refund will be issued--not including the shipping fee
• We reserve the right to refuse a refund for used or damaged products if not previously agreed to
• We ship U.S. and International using USPS
• We package products for the lowest possible shipping rates.
• Shipping costs are based on the price of your total order.
• Most orders are shipped the same day they are received, but at times, if I am away teaching, your order will be shipped within 7-10 days.
• If your Shipping greatly exceeds the amount stated, a refund will be issued and you will see it on your credit card statement.
and applies solely to information collected by this web site.
This statement provides you with the following information:
1. What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
2. What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
3. The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
4. How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site.
We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you.
We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us.
We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time.
You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
1. See what data we have about you, if any.
2. Change/correct any data we have about you.
3. Have us delete any data we have about you.
4. Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information.
When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way.
You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline.
Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information.
The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
• We are an online business only
• Monday thru Friday 9am to 5pm Eastern Time
• We are located in Florida
• Toll Free: 1.877.734.5818
• Regular: 1.407.740.7737
• Email: Louise@CuttingLineDesigns.com